A list of what you may need to tell your dog sitter before leaving for your summer vacation.
Vacation Checklist for your Dog Sitter:
1. Is your dog current on shots? Rabies, Frontline, Bordetella (for kennel cough, if your pup is going to a kennel), Heartworm pills, etc…
2. Is your dog spayed or neutered?
3. Any medication they are taking, whether it needs to be taken with food and how many times/day.
4. Vet Information.
5. Does he do well on a leash? Off leash?
6. Commands he responds to?
7. Has he ever bit another dog or person?
8. How much and how often/at what time of day does your dog eat?
9. Drop off/Pick up instructions, including what time approximately you are leaving and returning.
10. Any additional care instructions.